Monday, April 07, 2008

checking LiveCastr....

Are you too one of those people who tried video-call on your mobile and hardly ever since?
LiveCastr gives video-calling a new spin by offering you a way to broadcast and store your video-call online.
There's a cool embedded streaming object, but it messed up my page layout...
I'll try to put it on the right-side column...
...and that messed up the page even more...
How cool services can be ruined by poor usability details...
...so I created a separate page here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.